Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring BreakOur family had so much fun over spring break!! I was glad to be off of work for a whole week, so I could spend it with Brylee. On Wednesday, Cory had the day off and so we met Angela and her family at Big Rock Candy Mountain. The mountain was really neat and we had a lot of fun. Brylee slept the whole the way there and the whole way home. Angela's boys Zac and Tyler love being big helpers with Brylee. Zac especially loves to help and play with Brylee. You will notice him in some pictures! While we were there, we did a little bit of Four Wheeling and of course a lot of eating. They have some great Cafe's down there. We feel so blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby girl.

The Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort
The resort got its name because of the carmel looking mountain. You can see it in the second picture. I have never seen anything like it.

Brylee and Zac just hanging out! Zac was having so much fun with her, he enjoys entertaining her! She is lucky to have so many friends and family members that love her!!!

On Saturday, we had a girls day out. We went to Sandy to the Scrapbook Expo. It was crazy busy! Brylee was such a good girl and enjoyed looking at all of the different scrapbook ideas. I can't believe how much money people spend on scrapbook supplies. After walking around the Expo for four hours, we met up with Kristina. We ate dinner at Chili's and went shopping at South Towne Mall. We had a great day and it was fun to hang out with my family. I am truely blessed to have such a great family!!! So, that is how we spent our Spring Break. I am wishing that we had one more week off, but at the same time I am excited to get back into the classroom and teach!!!

11 comments:

Tyler said...

Brylee is not a tiny little thing anymore! She's a chunk! I love chunky babies. :)

I know you are in class right now, but call me when you get the chance. I should be home all day today.

Cammee said...

Your blog is so cute Mel! Sounds like you had a great spring break. The smile pics of Brylee are adorable! I miss kissing those cheeks!

BJ said...

I have added you to the class of 2000 blog. thanks for visiting and keep sending others our way

Kandas said...

Mel- I didn't even know you had a blog!! Thanks for finding me!! The pics are so cute! You are right, we need to get together again, but at least this way.. with blogs.. we will kind of stay in touch a little better. It is so fun to see what you are doing and to see pictures! Brylee is so dang CUTE!!

PS- Check out my blog for details.. but I am having another shoe party if you are interested!!

Jennie said...

Lissa, she is just way too cute! I'm jealous of your scrapbooking weekend! I'm glad I found your blog!
Love ya! Jenn

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

you're spring break sounds like FUN!
Can you put a picture of you and you're hubby on here...I would be nice to see you ...HELLO? lol
How long's it been....8 yrs?
sheeeeshhh..!!!
Well looking at all those cute picures of Brylee...she's a cutie patutie! Keep them pictures comming gurl!
love ya.

Lori said...

Hey Melisa and Cory! How are you guys? I saw you comment on I think Jareds, and I was excited you guys have a blog! I didn't even know you had a baby and she is adorable!! I am so happy for you to be graduating! That is awesome. I can't imagine going to school and having kids, so hard!! I am very impressed. I don't think I would have ever finished if I would have had my babies at that time. Welcome to blog world, isn't it fun??? I know mine is private, but if you email me, lori.hhansen@gmail.com I will add you guys. Love, Lori

Cloward Family said...

Melissa- It's your good 'ol buddy Amberlee! I came across your blog and it's so nice to see you doing well! Your daughter is adorable! Blogging is definitely an amazing way to keep in contact with old friends! Keep in touch and visit me at http://cloward.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Christy said...

Hey Melissa!!! It's so great to see your little one, I too love chunky babies, m-m-m. It's so great to peek into your life a little;) love to keep in touch:)

Miriam said...

Your daughter is so cute. Kids are so much fun. That is so exciting for you that you are almost done with school I bet that feels so great to be at that point.

Jackson Family said...

MELISSA!!! I am so happy I found your blog! I havent seen you forever! Your little girl is so cute! it looks like our babies are just about the same age. How are you?