Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Weekend

So, I am just barely learning how to blog and am extremely excited. We spent Saturday at the Sand Dunes with Cory's family. Our trip started off great with Cory sending the four wheeler through his back window. I was just a little upset! We did a lot of four wheeling and I was scared to death. Cory was taking me up the sides of the sand mountains and I was screaming. Brylee slept most of the day and enjoyed being outdoors. However, she does not like to ride on the four wheeler. She cried the entire time. Now, I am home for a week on Spring Break and am excited to just be a mom for a whole week. Brylee is so much fun and I am so excited to spend the whole week with her.

1 comments:

BrainandHeather said...

Hey guys!
Yep my husband helped with that one. So sorry! I am glad you still had fun at the dunes!