Tuesday, April 15, 2008




Look at that Smile!!!!

Brylee and I have enjoyed playing today. She ate a whole bowl of mush for breakfast this morning, yeah!! While she was eating, she even drank out of her sippy cup!!! We played on the floor and then she played in her exer-saucer (her favorite toy)! I spent time this morning rearranging the family room and trying to de-clutter the house. I moved the majority of the items upstairs to the hobby room, so now I will have to go through and clean it!! It felt good to just clean, I was even motivated enough to wash the walls. We are looking forward to a good day today. Dad is at work and we miss him. Tomorrow we will be packing up to go to Big Rock Candy Mountain in Richfield. We are going to meet Angela, Justin, Tyler, Zac, George, and Ilene. We will be staying overnight down there. Ang said we have plans to go four-wheeling and hiking. It should be fun as long as the weather is nice. I am looking forward to a mini vacation. I still have a lot to do and spring break is going by to fast. (Of course, isn't that how it works! When you are on vacation, time flies and when you are working time goes slow.) Later this afternoon, Brylee and I are going grocery shopping which is the ultimate worst chore in the world.


I have been watching the news and it sounds like they are searching for Kiplyn Davis. I hope that they find her. That would be such a hard thing to deal with. Well, Brylee is waking up from her nap and so it is on to more mush and the store.

7 comments:

Alisa said...

I was soooooo excited to see your post! I have tried to get a hold of you for so long. I am always talking about that Tim MCgraw concert. It was so much fun. That's right when i started dating Luke. Your little girl is so cute. I love her cheeks. I would love to get together in June. Let me know the dates and we'll work something out. Email me at alisalund@gmail.com when you know what the plans are.

Tyler said...

YAY! I am so glad you've got a blog now. Brylee is super cute. Beware, this blog thing is soooo addicting!

I saw that you called today... I was up in SLC at lunch with a friend. We need to get together soon!

Fords said...

Yeah!! I am so glad that you got into the the blogging world - it is extremely addicting. I am so glad that we can keep in better touch now. Brylee is so dang cute - it is crazy how fast they grow. If we get some time, maybe this summer, we should go to lunch or something.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Whhoooohoooo! Melissa has joined! Dang girl...it's so nice to hear from you! Your lil' one is a little YOU!
How have you been...??
Let TOTALLY keep in touch!
*insert me giggeling*
Tonz of MEMORIES come back...alot from DRILL...and of course the CHILLIN'.....(Chillon)
Call me sometime so we can chitty chat!
Okie Dokie gurl...see ya laters.
Marie

BrainandHeather said...

Hey Jorgensen family!
Its Brian and Heather. So we just got a blog too! Brylee is as cute as ever! I'm sure we will se ya soon!

Tiffany said...

Hey, Melissa and Cory. Your little girl is so cute! Congrats on graduating! Wish I could say the same!

Nicole said...

Hey,
I found your blog off of Meagan's. Your little brylee is darling! I'm glad to see ytou guys are doing good! It's fun to see everyone and there families! Take care, Nicole Houghton