Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally, some pictures!

After months and months of no pictures, I now have some to share. I need to be better with my camera. Anyway, here are some pictures from the month of December. These are Brylee' two favorite toys at the moment. She loves her baby doll and her huge stuffed puppy. She walks around the house saying "puppy!" This as good as she will get to a real puppy.

This is Brylee with her cousins on the Jorgensen side. We had to bribe her with candy to stay content. There were so many new things around that all she wanted to do was play. Can I tell you that I love this girl!!! She is growing and learning so many things right now. I love the fact that as soon as we pull the camera out, she is ready with a smile. This picture was taken later on Christmas Day at my mom and dads house. This is Brylee right before bedtime on Christmas Eve. She was so fun when she opened up her pajamas because she kept wanting to put them back in the box and close it up. We were laughing so hard! She is always bringing smiles to our lives because of her growing curiosity. I am not sure if you can see her hair very well in this picture, but this is how it looks after dad combs it. He will take and make it crazy and then put her to bed that way. Oh my does this make for a great look in the morning. She hates to have her hair combed, so we are working on that while I am home. I have been able to do a few things with it, I just wish that she would still wear her cute headbands. The stairs are one of Brylee's favorite things. She goes up them very quick and can slide back down them even quicker. As soon as we start walking towards the stairs, she is right behind us. Right now I walk so slow and if I am not careful, she can beat me up them.
This is a normal picture for our little Brylee. Since I am a teacher, I always have a million pens and pencils around the house and so she wants to be just like me. At least she is still young enough that she can't get the lids off of them yet!

0 comments: