Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Could it be tomorrow????

I go to the hospital in the morning for a non-stress test and if things are bad enough, then he said he would be taking the baby. What does bad enough mean? My blood pressure would be high (usually anything above 130 for the top number and 0ver 95 for the bottom number), swelling (oh you should see my calves and feet), and protien.

I have not felt super well today and the swelling is out of control. I gave my little sister a call around 8 p.m. to come and check my blood pressure because I was not feeling well and it was crazy high, 156 over 102. So, I am not sure if this means that we will be having a baby tomorrow or not. I still feel like I am not ready for her to come even though I have had time to prepare. I am ready to get her out so I can feel better, but I am not ready with all of the other stuff that comes with having a baby.

Anyway, wish us luck tomorrow and we will let you know if anything happens.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Good luck tomorrow Melissa! Call me if you need any help :)

Kandas said...

Ahh, that baby can be born on Ri's Birthday... TODAY!!! I hope! Good luck.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Good luck girl, hope all is well with you and baby...we'll keep ya in our prayers for a healthy and fast recovery.