Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Zoo!!

Last Monday, Cory and I took Brylee to the Zoo. On our way there, we dropped some stuff off to Cory's brother Greg and so he decided to join us. It was so good to have him around. He took the majority of the pictures and did a great job. Cory has wanted to take Brylee to the Zoo for a few months now and he finally had a day off to do it. The weather was overcast and it was perfect. She didn't really know what to think of all the animals. We spent most of the time trying to get her to pay attention to the animals instead of us. Her very favorite exhibit was the penguins. I don't know if it was because they were constantly moving and splashing around, or what it was. After the zoo, we went to eat at Rocky Mountain Pizza Co. where Greg works and it was really good. Overall, we had a great day. Brylee slept the whole way home, she was very tired.



The white alligator!!


Cory and Brylee!


Oh!! She is still so small!!


Our little family!!

4 comments:

amber said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Hope it was a little cooler than our day on Saturday! She is such a cutie!

Cammee said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe you got to see the white alligator out of the water. My kids all thought it was fake! You guys are such a cute family!

Kandas said...

SO FUN!! I keep telling Ri that I want to go to the Zoo and he looks at me like, we don't have kids why would we do that to our selfs now. Anyway, I think it would be fun. I just might have to take my nieces and nephews for an excuse!!

G said...

I do take some great pictures ;)