Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kung Fu Panda.....

Today we took Brylee to her very first movie. We originally had planned to go to Lagoon with Justin, Angela, and the boys but when the weather turned out cold we decided not to go. So, we decided to go to Kung Fu Panda instead. I was thinking that Brylee was going to enjoy watching the movie, and she did the complete opposite. She started off okay and then she got louder and louder!!! I decided I would take her in the little hallway and she was playing around, but at least she wasn't making loud noises. After a little while, I decided to try and sit in the front (talk about hurting my neck) and she started to cuddle her blanket and then went right to sleep. I was laughing because she was sound asleep as the movie was so loud it was shaking the theater. Anyway, we had a great time and I think we will wait a while before we take Brylee to anymore movies.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Hola, amiga!
So about the coupon thing... yes! Let's get together! I am free tomorrow (Friday) if you want to make a few runs with me. I have to go to Walgreens and Albertsons. If that doesn't work for you we can go next week. I can show you what I do online and then you can make a trip with me. We can do it together for a few weeks if you'd like. It is so overwhelming at first, I know what you mean!

I don't have your email, so will you email me? meggieloulou@gmail.com

Kandas said...

That is funny!! Did you like the movie though... Ri wants to see it and I have issues with Jack Black, (he drives me crazy!!) So, we will see.

Anyway- we should do a game night. How are things looking for Fall? Do you have teachers and everything lined up for the studio? When are try-outs! FUN FUN

Fords said...

You are brave!! I have yet to take Macy to a movie and I am planning her first movie when she is about 4 or 5;)

Katy said...

The first couple of times I took Ellie to a movie, she was an angel (but also nursing...she was maybe two months old).

We took her to see Alvin and the Chipmunks around Christmas time...WAY too premature, the next time she'll be four or five!!

On On said...

I love Panda... and just bought a Panda Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Nice to meet you.