Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I think that Brylee and I both agree that our dad is the greatest ever!!

First of all, he is so cute with Brylee. He always gets her out of the crib in the morning and never complains about it. Infact this morning was one of the best times. Of course she woke up early today and so Cory went and got her because she was talking so loud in her crib. When she came in to our bed, she wanted to crawl all over and Cory was entertaining her. Then she crashed, Cory had his arm around her and she was sound asleep sucking her thumb. Then she woke up an hour later and was ready to play again. Cory started talking to her and she just kept saying, dada dada!! He was so excited!!

Second, he never complains when he has Brylee. He is so excited to play and entertain her and I can tell because she is a total daddy's girl. He takes time to try new things with her and of course can't wait for the day when he thinks she will be ready to ride motorcycles. (He does not want her to be a dancer, he says they come with way to much to drama!)

Third, he always changes the yucky diapers. I don't know what it is but Brylee always waits till Daddy gets home to make messes and then he gets to change them, and only once and a while he complains.

Fourth, he gets her ready in the morning when I have to go to work. This even means putting lotion on her (which he doesn't like) but he does it for me because I like her to smell fresh.

Fifth, on his days off he loves to spend the day with her. He takes her to do all sorts of stuff and is always looking for new places to take her.

And sixth, I LOVE HIM for so many reasons. He has been the greatest dad and husband to Brylee and I. When I thought I couldn't get through one more thing this last year, he kept encouraging me and helping me. He would get up at night with Brylee when she was little and take a turn. He works so hard and always makes sure that he is providing for our family. I love it because he cooks most of the meals and he is great at it. Most of all, I love him because he makes me happy!!! He treats me like a queen and is always trying to make sure things are perfect.

I am sure that there are many more things that I can't think of right now, but we just want him to know what a great dad he is!!

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute, what a great daddy Cory. Brylee is adorable! Everyone has been to the zoo lately, so fun! I know it is fun to keep in touch huh.

Cammee said...

I think Cory is a great Dad, too. And quite possibly, the only Dad that calls his daughter 'beast'!

Mrs. Brindley said...

Brylee does have a very cute dad! Hey, I really would love to go to lunch sometime! I talked to Ashlee the other day and I think she would want to go to. We could get a hold of Elise too! Call me!